How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5028
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is the best place to send my Nikon speed light sb700

Customer Question

Where is the best place to send my Nikon speed light sb700 for repair?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: More than 5-6 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Several months. I've tried new batteries. I had a professional photographer look st it. He said it needed repair
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Within the United States, the best place to send a Nikon instrument or device to, for repair, would be Nikon Repair.

You may start the repair process here:

If you would prefer to locate a nearby Authorized Servicing facility, you can try this page:

where you should click on 'Browse' and then choose

Nikon 1 Speedlights

and then choose

SB-N7 or similar (since your 700 is not listed specifically) to find locations... there aren't many of them.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.