In this case, you may need to factory reset the phone, which will erase everything on it, including the faults.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset the phone:
- Press and hold the two following keys at the same time and keep them depressed: the Zoom + button and the power button.
- When you see the recovery menu, let go of both keys.
- Using the zoom left / right option keys, highlight the following option: wipe data/factory reset
- Press the power button to choose the option.
- Using the zoom left / right option keys, highlight Yes -- delete all user data
- Press the power button again.
- Choose to reboot and allow it to complete.
Please, do that and report back.
p.s. Yes, I am here. It took a few minutes for me to type the above instructions.