How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 18126
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a over weight person in. A family photo. She wants to

Customer Question

I have a over weight person in. A family photo. She wants to look thinner Do u know how to do this ? This is in Photoshop. Russell please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nana Dunn,Yes, this can be done in Photoshop.Here is a really good guide on how to do it:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you do it for me please? I have tried and my hand is too shaky.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete are you still on line?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am online. I am mobile at the moment so not at my desk with Photoshop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok. This video is different then what I pulled up off of the internet. I am going to try, but when you get in, could you let me know please.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok will do, and let me know how you get on as well.