I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:
- Click on the Canon website below:
, then there, select Windows 7 (x64) for Operating System option, then click on Software, then download and install the item ImageBrowser EX for Windows and check. If needed, download and install the item CameraWindow DC 8.10.4a for Windows and/or ZoomBrowser EX 6.6.0b Application
; when prompted, enter your camera's serial number, or enter any 10-digit number, such as(###) ###-####
- If that does not work, if you'd like to, you can try out the free Picasa photo program at the website below:
- If all fails, this is an old camera model; there is no updated software for Windows 10 for your camera model. If you'd like to, you can remove Windows 10 and go to back to your previous working Windows 7 by doing the following steps below. Note: This option is available only for 30 days after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Click on the Start button (which is the Windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen.)
- Then click on option Settings.
- Then click on Update & security.
- Then click on Recovery.
- Then there, select the option to go back to Windows 7 and continue.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.