How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5018
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My camera is an EasyShare Z1285, I have used it on windows

Customer Question

My camera is an EasyShare Z1285, I have used it on windows 7. I recently changed computers to windows 10. computer will not transfer pictures from camera to computer.How do I get my pictures from this camera to my new computer? I have a new USB cable. Can you help me? *** ******, ******@***.*** Thank You!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. The easiest and quickest way is to remove the SD card from the camera and insert it into the media port on the computer. That will give you direct access to the photos stored on the SD card.