How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 2135
Experience:  12 Yrs Exp. Video, CCTV. If you need to see what's happening I'm your guy.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 70D. A friend suggested that I buy a Teleconverter

Customer Question

I have a 70D. A friend suggested that I buy a Teleconverter 1.4xx i or II
I would most use my 70-300 zoom lens. I reade an article stating that the teleconverter cannot be used with a 70-300. Is that correct?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would my my pleasure to help with your issue today. Can you give me the full model of the lens that you are trying to use with a tele.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canon. With image stabilizerUltrasonic. 70-300mm.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

These teleconverters are not compatible with the 70-300mm that you have. There are third party teleconverters that will work, but the Canon 1.4 will not. This one works in a limited fashion (only F/8). Click Here Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Please don't forget to leave an excellent rating for me once you're satisfied with my answers. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK service, please continue to respond and I'll do everything I can to ensure you are happy with your service!!

Related Camera and Video Questions