How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5042
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Quantaray tripod and I've looked all over but there

Customer Question

I have a Quantaray tripod and I've looked all over but there is no part nor mfg number to be found. It look like a QSX-9502TMBK only mine is alum colored. I am looking for the rubber grip that is attached to the rod at the top of the tripod. Mine has disentgrated into pieces, the grip is approx. 5 1/2 inches long and the OD of the piece that the grip goes on is a little larger than 3/4 round. I am looking for a grip and I don't know where to go to purchase one. I would appreciate your help.
Jacob Wilson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.