How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 11046
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question concerns a Olympus XD 512 memory card. I haven't

Customer Question

Good evening. My question concerns a Olympus XD 512 memory card. I haven't been able to buy one and as I am also happy with my 10 year old camera I was hoping you could help by telling me any suppliers in Australia that I could get some from.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but all I wished to do was find out if I could replace a XD picture card as my existing one is 10 years old. I thought I was dealing direct with Olympus. I regret to inform you that I do not wish to become a member of your organization. I thought the $40.00 payment was for a replacement Xd card. Please cancell this membership and refund my money. May I have your confirmation that my request is being complied with ?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I think you deserve an answer of some sort to your question, even if you wish it to be canceled.

If the card is old or classic, it may be difficult to find a replacement. The best that may be possible - unless you look for one that is Used but in good condition - may be to get an equivalent. (To seek one that is used, search on and

As for your request for a refund, I will pass your request on. I have no power other than that, to issue a refund.

If my passed-on request is not honored, then I have to refer you to Customer Support at, which may be contacted through:

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

Thanks you for asking your question here at