How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 36881
Experience:  Extensive knowledge in a very wide range of subjects
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Nikon Coolpix camera and the small plastic tab that

Customer Question

I have a Nikon Coolpix camera and the small plastic tab that keeps the camera closed is broken. Needs to be repaired..Please tell me where I can take it to be repaired. I live in Indian Rocks Beach, FL. Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The repair will be quite expensive as they need to replace the casing, which is about 1/2 the value of the camera.

Would you consider some Velcro instead which would work.

You can get some here

Though you can probably get it cheaper locally in an arts and crafts store, as you can get a smaller amount as you only need about an inch

Let me know please.

Related Camera and Video Questions