How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Camera Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Camera & Video Tech.
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 37859
Experience:  Fix camera and video issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Viet - Camera Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Kodak easy share c 613 camera and lost the card

Customer Question

I have a Kodak easy share c 613 camera and lost the card with pics on can I buy a new card
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can buy any SD memory card with size 2GB or less and it will work. I recommend to buy a 2GB SD memory card for a few dollars. You can purchase it from your local computer or electronics or office store, such as Best Buy or Staples, etc. Or you can can purchase it online at the Amazon website below:

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with anything else, such as transferring photos from camera to computer or getting the camera's manual, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.