How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5887
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. Let my expertise help solve your problems.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a KODAK Play Sport model Zx5 with a missing USB Cable

Customer Question

I have a KODAK Play Sport model Zx5 with a missing USB Cable
micro B / 5-pin. The manual says to only use that cable. How can I get it replaced?
I NEED to start using it again.
Wally Cady
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Wally, my name is Rusty. Even though the manual says only to use that cable, you can use any micro usb cable. They are all wired the same way, so it will not hurt your camera. If you would like to go the safe route, click here for an OEM cable.

Related Camera and Video Questions