How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 6042
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an Elph 150 is. The place I am trying to up load pics

Customer Question

I have an Elph 150 is. The place I am trying to up load pics to says too many pixels. how do I change?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Russell A. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Change the size / resolution to a smaller setting by pressing the FUNC/SET button and selecting S (small) from the list of sizes on the left hand set of tabs an then press FUNC/SET again. Please see age 36 of your manual for an illustration of this function If you do not have the manual handy you can download a PDF copy at the link below. Copy and paste the link into your browser If you require additional information, please use the Reply to ExpertTab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange iscomplete and you are satisfied. If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.Thank you