How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell A. Your Own Question
Russell A.
Russell A., Camera and Video Technician
Category: Camera and Video
Satisfied Customers: 5034
Experience:  30 years of experience as a TV station technician gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
Type Your Camera and Video Question Here...
Russell A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an ALBA 7 inch Digital Photo frame but I have missplaced

Customer Question

I have an ALBA 7 inch Digital Photo frame but I have missplaced the mains lead, can I get another one from you? If you can how much is it, if you can't do you know where I can get one from?

The model No is DPF070AW and the recommended charger is CP0510-UK. The recommended power supply is : 5v,1A .
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Camera and Video
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't gotten an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question is unclear
2. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question
3. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price. If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.

JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I require a power lead for a 7inch ALBA digital photo frame. I got the item as a present for my retirement so I'm not sure where it came from.although I suspect it came from ARGOS?

It has been sugested that I try e-Bay I may be able to get one there.