Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Has not had bowel movement in three days. Is very active.

Has not had bowel...

Has not had bowel movement in three days . Is very active. Eaten just bites and little water

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Bonkin spanial

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know if the spaniel will be able to digest that. What is the spaniel's name?

Jake

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jake?

Five years old . Bread for first time twice

Can I get a phone call as I do not do well with text
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.did u get my last text wanting your phone number
Am I still in contact with you or have I cancelled this phone call.
4/15/2018
Heath Wilkerson

HI Dr. W here. I will put in the phone call request now

Okay you should see it and be able to accept it now

Heath Wilkerson