Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

She is 9 1/2. Cockatoo, but I have no history of the

Customer Question
She is 9 1/2...

She is 9 1/2. Cockatoo, but I have no history of the parents. Most recently I am noticing she is ALWAYS hungry.barks and whines lot more than usual.is unable to jump up on our bed, the couches or other levels in the house. Her snore is so loud I sometimes bring her back downstairs so I am get rest.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cockatoo?

I’s a cockatoo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cockatoo seem to hurt?

Darn.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She is a cock a. Poo

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cockatoo's name?

Her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?

Pretty sure she came from a “puppy farm” as o bought her online. Way before I realized how many breeders are so cruel to the animals

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Veterinary
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
She appears very bow legged recently also, may be norvapoarent because she was just groomed.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Her “snort” sounds exactly like a pig. Between my husband and her no wonder I walk around like a zombie
3/31/2018
Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 25 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Bella has been having some problems. A couple of things that can cause increased hunger in older dogs are diabetes and Cushing's disease. Is Bella overweight?

Dr. Andy, Medical Director