Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Half of his left eye is like a discoloration. 1 year old…

Customer Question
Half of his left...

Half of his left eye is brown like a discoloration

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

1 year old cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

He has no pain in the eye

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the cat's name and age?

Groot and he’s one year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Groot?

I believe this was just mentioned

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Veterinary
3/16/2018
Veterinarian: Rebecca, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Rebecca, Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Groot's eye. It can be normal for a cat's eye to be half one color and half another, but brown pigment can also be a melonoma (cancerous growth). However, since he is so young, it is not very likely he would have cancer.

Can you post a picture here?

I hope you were able to see my response; please let me know if you have other questions.

How is Groot doing? I did not hear back from you. Please let me know how he is doing and if this is helpful and if you have other questions.