Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

This bump came out lately. Do I need to take him to the Vet.

Hi - this bump...

Hi - this bump came out lately. Do I need to take him to the Vet. Here is a picture. Oh I don't know how to do it.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the bird?

He has a bump. How do I attach picture?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

He is not hurt. He chirps it is on the top of his nose.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the bird's name and age?

I guess I cannot include a picture. He is Sweetpea, he must be over 12 yrs old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the bird's name?

Sweetpea

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sweetpea?

Not really...

3/12/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Can you send me a photo of the bump?

Paul

How do I attach picture? Copy and paste?

Just attach the picture using the paperclip on the toolbar on your screen

Paul

Can I just text you a picture?

Yes

(###) ###-####/p>
Did you get the pictures?

Yes

This is brown hypertrophy of the cere

No need to go in

You can peel it off yourself or it will fall off

Dont feed so much seeds in diet

I hope that helps!

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Thank you so much. Have a great day.��������
Thank you.

Welcome