Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

I think since I gave you a rating it ended our conversation…

Customer Question
I think since I gave...
I think since I gave you a rating it ended our conversation but I just have one last question and got a picture of her front legs. Here's what I wrote in the reply, I don't know if it went through :(..
Okay, thank you so much I will try the cold pack. She was eating a few strands of hay right now while I was feeding her and I'm sure she'd eat pellets, I'll try those too. got a picture of her foot, do you notice anything alarming? it's the one on the right if you're looking at the picture.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Veterinarian: Dr. Dan, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian

Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan. Currently I'm reviewing your question, and will be back to you in a few minutes.

Yes it did shut down our conversation, but I did look at the picture and I don't see anything alarming. Dr. Dan

You are welcome, I'm glad I could help.

Okay, maybe it's just minor. Doesn't appear to be swollen and she is currently up and eating. Thank you very much for your help.

You are most welcome, have a great night. FYI I'll be signing off now but if you have more questions, I should be back on in the morning. Dr. Dan

I'm just following up on our conversation about Bubbs. How is everything going?

Dr. Dan