Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

My dwarf hamster has a red lump on its bum and he's limping…

Customer Question
Hi my dwarf hamster...

Hi my dwarf hamster has a red lump on its bum and he's limping on his back legs. he also looks like he lost a lot of his weight and seems a lot less energetic than usual

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the hamster?

Thank you very much

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Veterinary
1/9/2018
Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

The picture you have shared is blurry, can you add one that is clear and in strong lighting?

I just found out he passed away.. he was sleeping an hour ago

I am so sorry to hear. Thank you for letting me know.

No problem, thanks anyway.
Any chance i can get some kind of refund?

I'll contact customer service for you.

Thank you very much I appreciate it