Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Help me out please.. I was on here with you and after I put…

Customer Question
Help me out please....

Help me out please.. I was on here with you and after I put my card info in it got screwed up because of my email and password ***** matching

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Cat.. Bitsy

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the Cat?

I just sent u info.. Blood in urine, a blood clot came out, she is having a hard time peeing

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Cat's name and age?

Really.. Bitsy 8 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Cat's name?

Bitsy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Veterinary
12/26/2017
Veterinarian: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr B. Thank you for your question! I am a DVM with 28 years experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

25 Dec 2017, 9:47 PM

Me

So most likely problems here are as follows in this order:

1. feline lower urinary tract disease from stress

2. stones

3. Infection

4. Bladder tumor

5. some type of bleeding disorder

You need to take your kitty to the vet asap and have her checked out ...they will need to run bloodwork and urinalysis....

25 Dec 2017, 9:49 PM

Me

Can I answer any questions for you?

25 Dec 2017, 9:49 PM

Me

I am standing by for questions...

25 Dec 2017, 9:52 PM

Me

ok, since not hearing back from you I will leave all your answer here.....I suspect this is either lower urinary tract disease or infection...make sure you get your kitty to the vet first thing in the am for the testing I have advised....

25 Dec 2017, 9:58 PM

Me

There is not anything you can do except monitor her and get her to your vet in the am....I hope my guidance will assist you with letting your vet know what you want done. Ask for a CBC, chem panel, Felv/FIV test, lyte panel, chem panel and urinalysis....

25 Dec 2017, 10:00 PM

Me

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

25 Dec 2017, 10:00 PM

Me

If you have additional questions feel free to leave here and I will get back to you tomorrow night...DRB

25 Dec 2017, 10:00 PM

Offer Premium Service

Let me know if you have any questions...