Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Thank goodness! My bunny is ver letjargic and daughter is so…

Customer Question
Thank goodness! My...

Thank goodness! My bunny is ver letjargic and daughter is so upset. What can I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your bunny. What is the bunny's name and age?

She is not eating or drinking and has been not active nor acting like herself all day. She is only 7 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the bunny's name?

BunnBunn

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about BunnBunn?

Her poop a few days ago was clumpy but fine lately

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long has she been avoiding food?

Is she drinking well?

Has she been chewing on any toys or the bars in her habitat?