Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

What is the average cost of a Veterinary Practice in Los…

What is the average cost...
What is the average cost of a Veterinary Practice in Los Angeles ?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Veterinarian

Hi I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Are you asking for exam prices ? Or the cost of buying an actual clinic ?

Hello?

I need to know what specifically you are asking to try and answer your question .

Are you there?

If you are looking for average prices from my research they are usually around the following

Office visit$65.00

Nail Trim$23.58

Anal Sac Expression$32.15

Vaccines:

Rabies 3yr$30.00

FVRCP 3yr (cat) (Distemper/Parvo)

$30.00

Feline Leukemia 1yr$30.00

DAPP 3yr (dog) (Distemper/Parvo)$35.00

Bordetella 1yr$30.00

Spay/Neuter:

Cat Neuter$338.00

Neuter <25lbs$390.00

Neuter 25-50 lbs$442.00

Neuter 50-100 lbs$468.00

Neuter >100 lbs$520.00

Spay <25lbs$416.00

Spay 25-50 lbs$468.00

Spay 50-100 lbs$494.00

Spay >100 lbs$546.000

Buying a clinic. I am intrested in a Emergency Practice In EagleRock and trying to get a idea of value

OK. then unfortunately every clinic is highly variable and would need to be evaluated by a practice evaluator. Especially emergency practices can fluctuate year to year so I cannot get you an average because every clinic will be so different that there is no scale of "average"

Are you a veterinarian?

Evaluations also depend on location, building specs, if they own the land the practice is on or not, number of doctors, number of clients etc. There should be a company that you can call to get an evaluation done or of they are looking to sell the clinic should have already had it evaluated through a practice evaluator.

http://www.praxisvet.com/veterinary-practices-for-sale-in-california

This website can help you navigate through the process

That company specifically also does appraisals and if you contact them they can try and get you numbers on average to get you some idea

http://listings.practiceconcepts.com/practices-for-sale-all/

Here is another website to look through that may be able to help

Good luck !

If this was helpful I would be most appreciative if you could take the time to rate my assistance so the site will credit me with helping you

Without a rating (the stars at the top) the site will not compensate me for helping you.

I am also here for additional questions you may have just reach out to me here and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Dr. Meghan Denney

Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Veterinarian
Hi Eric,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Meghan Denney