Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

THE COST FOR THIS SERVICE. GOLDEN LAB ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. SHE…

Customer Question
THE COST FOR THIS...

THE COST FOR THIS SERVICE

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

GOLDEN LAB ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

SHE WANT EAT PAST TWO DAYS . FEEDING PURENA AND CAN GRAVY TRAIN SHE IS VERY ACTIVE

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the Golden?

SEEM TO BE NOTHING SHE JUST WANT EAT, HER GUMS ARE PINK, STOOL IS SOLID

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Golden's name?

LITTLE GOLDIE

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Golden?

I HAVE NOT TOOK HER TEMP.I DONT WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMP SHOULD BE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Z. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply ASAP.

Thanks for trusting me to help you and Little Goldie today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information to better assist you if you don’t mind.

Is she still drinking water normally?