Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

Google Assistant] yes I think my dog is sick. She ate

Google Assistant] yes I think my dog is sick
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?
Customer: she ate chocolate
JA: The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: fluffy is 12 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Fluffy?
Customer: no

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Fluffy ate chocolate. I am sorry to hear about that. Do you know what kind of chocolate Fluffy swallowed (i.e. milk chocolate, dark chocolate, etc.)? Also, can you please tell me what is Fluffy's weight?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
fluffy weighs 15 lb and 8 milk chocolate

Thank you for that information. This amount of chocolate is very toxic to dogs weighing only 15 lbs. However, it has been over 24 hours since our last message. How is Fluffy doing? Fluffy should ideally be treated at an emergency veterinarian hospital if he is showing any problems.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
f**k is feeling better now
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
oops sorry Fluffy

Thank you for the update. If she begins vomiting, which is a problem with chocolate toxicity, then you can give Pepcid to help her feel better. If she shows any neurological problems such as stumbling or seizures then she will need to be seen by a veterinarian promptly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am here to help. If you have no other questions, I would appreciate very much a positive review. You may leave up to 5 stars when ready. Thank you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Scott Perry