How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr B Your Own Question
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Category: Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 1778
Experience:  DVM
Type Your Veterinary Question Here...
Dr B is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a veterinarian who treats pot bellied pigs?

This answer was rated:

Where can I find a veterinarian who treats pot bellied pigs? I live in Marietta, Georgia, and I have a 6 1/2 year old male who needs a tusk trim. He has had so many IM injections that his hips are pure scar tissue. I had another pig and they always used Isoflourene and it was safe with no injection. No one wants to do this with my present pig because of the excitability phase that is possible. My first pig had Iso
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the pig's name?
Customer: many times and never had an excitability phase. His name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Stanley?
Customer: He was abused when he was young and castrated without anesthesia when he was 18 months old. I rescued him from the local animal shelter.

hI this is DRB and I will try and help you with this...I will locate closest resource for you....

second option:

Hope that helps you.....let me know if you have any additional help..Sincerely, DRB

If you do not have any other questions please rate me as this is how I make money to support my family. Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Dr B and 3 other Veterinary Specialists are ready to help you