Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

Google Assistant] veterinarian, turtle, not moving, bob2

Customer Question

Google Assistant] veterinarian
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: turtle
JA: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the turtle?
Customer: not moving
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the turtle. What is the turtle's name and age?
Customer: bob2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the turtle?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your turtle is not moving. I am sorry to hear about this problem. There are many things that can cause this. Can you please tell me what Bob2's food is every day, and also what the environment is like (i.e. is there a UV lamp, heat gradient, humidity level, etc.)?