Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

My chicken has had a watery eye for the past month. She

Hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My chicken has had a watery eye for the past month. She doesn't appear to be sick at all
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Has?
Customer: She is 5 months old. Its a little white ish and then watery too. I put Vet RX on it and it seemed to clear but then now I noticed it has come back again.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Has?
Customer: Not that's about it. I am just having trouble trying to find any treatment for it online

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that your chicken has a watery eye, but is otherwise doing well and eating and behaving normally. Is that a correct summary? Is there any swelling around the eye?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
exactly. I put some Vet RX - Poultry on it. It seemed to clear up then has come back again. This have been going on for a month. Other than the eye the chicken is acting completely normal. She is only 5 months old. There is no swelling around the eye, either.

Doxycycline: 25-50mg/kg given orally every 12-24 hours for a minimum of 7 days.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Scott Perry