Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Veterinary

My f, sorry, I am not sure but I think my boxer, he is about

Customer Question
Hi ! My f JA: What...
Hi ! My f
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: sorry , I am not sure but I think my boxer, he is about 80 pounds just swallowed a ribeye bone about 4 inches . Not sure what to do !
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes did you get my answer?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your boxer will be able to digest that. What is the boxer's name?
Customer: Ollie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your boxer?
Customer: Not really, he is 9 years old
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/17/2017
Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Dr. Andy, Medical Director