Connect with a vet online for reliable help
Veterinary Experts on JustAnswer resolve hundreds of different kinds of problems for pet owners, such as:
- My dog is throwing up yellow liquid. What should I do?
- How long to bearded dragons live?
- Are there any home remedies for a cat sneezing?
- My 5-year-old male Boer goat was fine yesterday, but literally pooped out his insides this morning and has died. What could have happened?
- What is this black spot, like a mole on our six-month-old 6 month female Syrian hamster? There’s no fur loss, but the fur is parted in a circle around the spot.
- My female Labrador was bred three weeks ago. Today I noticed a hotspot just below her ear. Is it OK to use Derma-vet ointment or I have Fishmox until I can call my vet in the morning?
When you contact a Veterinary Expert on JustAnswer, be prepared to give the Expert the following information:
- Name of the animal
- Size and weight
- Animal’s age
- Previous problems or issues
This information will help the vet give you a prompt and accurate answer to your question.