Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

How much Pepcid for 10 lbs small dog

Customer Question

How much Pepcid for 10 lbs small dog
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dr B how much Pepcid for her 10lbs
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

If she is 10lbs, she can have 5mgs of Pepcid.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you what a wonderful site can not thank you enough
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

You are very welcome, my dear. :)

Best wishes,

Dr. B.

** Please remember to rate both open questions by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way the site credits me for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )