Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Veterinary

Again my bouvier suddenly has trouble walk and has bad wind

Customer Question
Hi again my bouvier suddenly...
Hi again my bouvier suddenly has trouble walk and has bad wind what should I do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Bouvier des Flanders (dog)
JA: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yes no wound on the body
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Grizzly 9
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Grizzly?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Veterinary
5/18/2016
Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Can you expand on the trouble walking? How long has this been going on? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?
Dr. Andy, Medical Director