Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

My dog is laying down wont stand up and is shaking bad. he…

Customer Question
my dog is laying down...
my dog is laying down wont stand up and is shaking bad. he is moving his head from side to side like hes confused and maybe like he cant see
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/1/2016
Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago
Drhollowayvet

Hello this is Dr. Holloway, you can call me Dr. H for short. I understand your pet is having some pretty severe neurological signs. If there any chance he could have been exposed to any toxins or chemicals that you know of?

Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok Tom. The charge is 9 dollars additional for a phone consult. Are you ok with this before I send in the request? - Dr. H

Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago

I sent the request for a phone consultation with you. If you would like to proceed with our conversation via phone i am available for a bit. If you wish to continue our conversation via chat I will periodically check the message boards for your reply so that I may assist you. - Dr. H

Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi Tom. I am just following up with you from your question from the other day and I wanted to check on the status of your pet.

I attempted to send a phone consultation to you at your request but I did not get a response if you still wanted this or not with the additional fee's that are associated with this. If you still need assistance with your pet I am here online frequently so just direct your question back to our chat box and I will happy to assist you. Thanks!- Dr. H

Dr. Andy, Medical Director