Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

My two rabbits got into a fight. 1 has a swollen

Customer Question

My two rabbits got into a fight.
1 has a swollen penis/genital area (ginger rabbit) he hasnt been to the toilet at all, he's had some carrot bits
The other has open wounds and seems to have no tail and may also have swollen genitals. (Black rabbit) he has been to the toilet
Please help!
Category: Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help, its urgent!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How deep are the open wounds?

How long ago did this happen?

Can you take a photo of these lesions? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paperclip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd like a refund.