I have spent $335.00 at the vet, on my pomche, last week. she is nine years old. she has been having a problem with the

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I have spent $335.00 at the vet, on my pomche, last week. she is nine years old. she has been having a problem with the left sided of her head. she lets out a gasping yell and thhroughs her head back to the left. they did a number of tests but found nothing. do u have any idea what this could be. she doesn't wNT TO EAT EITHER, UNLES I HAND FEED HER.
Answered by petdrz in 14 mins 7 years ago
imglogo
petdrz
30+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Cat Veterinary, Bird Veterinary, Large Animal Veterinary, Small Animal Veterinary

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Snickers today. I'm a veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy to work with you.
Can you tell me what tests were performed?
Did they look in her ears and visualize an intact eardrum? Does she have any ear discharge?
Did they evaluate her teeth and look for any possible dental pathology?
Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
petdrz
logo
logo
logo
30+ years of experience
imglogo
petdrz
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.