Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

My 4 year old gelding who is green broken and the last two

Customer Question

my 4 year old gelding who is green broken and the last two days has been ridden just in a paddock to train him. This afternoon he urinated about 3 times in an hour while the rider was on him and his penis seemed to stay out for some time.
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If i close, do i get my money refunded
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Dr A, and would love to help. are you avalable to discuss? can you tell me, when he urinates today, was the stream smaller, or shorter than normal?