Veterinary

Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Veterinary

is there a veterinarian in the greater kansas city or overland

Customer Question
park area who is experienced...
is there a veterinarian in the greater kansas city or overland park area who is experienced and has a good record of success with spaying young mares? thank you - Patricia J Rew,XXXXX Paola, Kansas XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Veterinary
11/6/2012
Veterinarian: Dr. Barbara, Board Certified Veterinarian replied 5 years ago
Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Board Certified Veterinarian

Dr. Barbara :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. I am a licensed veterinarian and I'm here to help you. Probably your best bet would be the Kansas State College of Veterinary Medicine in Manhattan, KS. I am not aware of any that are closer, but I will "Opt Out" to see if any other expert is more familiar with the area. Dr. Barbara

Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Camille-Mod

My name is Camille and I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our Professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.

Camille

Veterinarian: Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Veterinarian replied 5 years ago
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Veterinarian
Hi
I agree with Dr. Barbara's idea of calling the Kansas State Veterinary School. They will be able to refer you to at least board certified Equine Surgeons. Another source always is your local veterinary association for your county and also the State Veterinary association as they will have a full list of qualified Equine Veterinarians. Hope this helps.
Dr. Jay Mawhinney

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback.
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Veterinarian