Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal medicine since 2004 , also involved in working with animal rescue groups.
23926829

I got some homemade baked treats (for dogs) from my vets office

I got some homemade baked treats (for dogs) from my vets office this week for halloween. My dogs are small (5 pounds) so I have just been giving them little pieces of it. Today I noticed it had mold on it. They have a very small amount today before I noticed. Should I be concerned? They aren't acting strange.
Hi there
Bummer the treats are no longer good-but I would not worry! It should not affect them-especially because you were feeding small amounts. Just monitor your babies-if you notice any vomting or diarrhea be sure to let your vet know. Dr. Jenn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK, thanks. I just wanted to be sure. :-)
no problem, take care
A Positive RATING with an EXCITED FACE or 5 STARS is appreciated as this is how I know you have received the information and that I receive credit for my time.
Please reply using the CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION button if more information is needed at any time.
Please ONLY rate my answer when you are completely satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and REPLY to me using the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with further concerns. I will then be able to continue further and provide you with the information you need.