I have 4 rabbits, two of which are Holland lops, and two of which are cross lops. One is about 2 months old, two are

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I have 4 rabbits, two of which are Holland lops, and two of which are cross lops. One is about 2 months old, two are about 3 months, and one is about 5 months. I was wondering if any of them need vaccines? The Hollands I intend to breed when they are of age. I'm also going to spay one of the cross females.

Also, two of my rabbits recently got into a little fight that only lasted a couple seconds, but one got a few minor scratches. I put hydrogen peroxide (sp?) on it but I'm not sure if that's enough.

One more question :) This is minor, but I want to be sure. One of my 3-month olds has something stuck on the side/bottom of their foot, deep in the fur -- I think it's a piece of poop that's been there for a while. Whenever I try to cut or pull it off, she squirms. Should I still try to get it off?

Thanks for your time! (:
Answered by Dr. MD Stafford in 7 mins 12 years ago
imglogo
Dr. MD Stafford
20+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Dog Veterinary, Cat Veterinary, Bird Veterinary, Large Animal Veterinary, Small Animal Veterinary

No vaccinations are needed. Feel free to use peroxide on minor abrasions followed by a little neosporin. To get the poop out soak the foot in warm water. good luck.
Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Dr. MD Stafford
logo
logo
logo
20+ years of experience
imglogo
Dr. MD Stafford
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.