Dr. T Bear
Dr. T Bear, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Medical Doctor
107002081

I have an issue for bladder pain, bladder pressure and

Hello Doctor Im Jackie, I have an issue for bladder pain, bladder pressure and pressure in my vagina, urinary frequency and urgency. I have my urine test 4x and its all negative. And last november 12 I just got my cystoscopy my bladder has a pinpoint bleeding they took a sample to have an biopsy. I just wanna ask doc if the biopsy help to diagnosed Interstitial cystitis?
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: chronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Hello thank you for your question. Yes the cystoscopy and biopsy are part of the work up for the day nurses up in a social cystitis including to illuminate other causes such as infection or cancer of the bladder wall.