Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

About 3 montha ago i had chlamydia an was treated but the…

Customer Question
About 3 montha ago...

About 3 montha ago i had chlamydia an was treated but the symptoms never completely went away recently ive been on doxycycline an it still hasnt completely gone away the burning at the tip it also feels like one of my penis tip glands are swollen from the inside only on one side the pain comes an goes but when i squeeze the head of the tip some times it burns i have no pain during urination it really comes when im not doing anything or at work an im real hot could this be because of hsv1-2 or hpv im really scared an i havent been sexually active in about 3 months or so

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Acute an i also have back pain neck pain sometimes foot but acute

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
6/1/2018
Urologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. May I know your age please?
2. Was the chlamydia infection which you had 3 months back sexually acquired?
3. I am going to describe the symptom as I understand from your explanation please correct me if I am wrong -
You have occasional burning sensation at the tip of the penis and you feel like urinating and when you urinate it will be only a few drops of burning sensation urine.
Is this so?
4. Are you running temperature?
5. Are you having any pain in the abdomen or vomiting sensation?
6. How frequently does the symptom come and how long have you had the symptom currently?Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I am sorry for the previous post as it was not intended for you and I was dealing with another patient on this forum.Please ignore that and answer my questions for you.Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani