Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had breast cancer in 2013. I feel I have been put

Customer Question
down,lost qualifications,lost money, and my...
I had breast cancer in 2013. I feel I have been put down,lost qualifications,lost money, and my mammograms are not categorized as preventive so I have to pay allot for them.My job is now on the line for insubordination and failing a drug test.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
5/29/2018
Urologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

I am sorry that you have had these problems.

However, it is unclear what question you are asking.

What information would be helpful?

Weather or not I have rights

Absolutely. All patients have rights, and all employees have rights. Some of these rights are specified in federal law/regulations and some in state law/regulations.

Could you provide more details of the situation that you think may have been a violation of your rights?

I have not heard back about the details of the situation.

However, while I was waiting, I noticed in another question that you stated that you live in Illinois. Illinois has passed a Medical Patients Rights Act, and the specific rights covered in this act can be reviewed at http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=1525&ChapterID=35

If you can provide details about the situation, then I can provide more specific comments.