Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been diagnosed with UTI days ago. I have had no sleep…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed...

I have been diagnosed with UTI days ago. I have had no sleep for 3 today’s now because of severe pain. I took 2 tablets of reg strength Tylenol about 2 hours ago which does not give any relief. It is almost 2 AM Any suggestions? I am a 86-year old female betic, do you have any suggestions

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

SleepNone except above. Is it safe to take anymore. I have also got Advil in the home. I have no allergies. I truly am in a lot of and so I Can’t

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
4/4/2018
Urologist: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for waiting.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
You can take Advil now.
Advil will have better effect in relieving pain.
Please take plenty of fluid.
Cranberry juice can be taken.
If you have Azo, you can take that too.
Warm application can be soothing.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Totally correct details have already been given!

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.