Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

At what age should i stop drinking soda especially coke and…

Customer Question
at what age should i...
at what age should i stop drinking soda especially coke and pepsi products cause i noticed at one time or another that a lot of vender have trash or dirt in the bottom of coke and pepsi products
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
3/30/2018
Urologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You should stop drinking soda as soon as possible as it is not good for your stomach in the long term. So the sooner the better.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

What about tea

Thanks for the reply.

Tea is not harmful and you can take it as long as you want.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.