Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I told my doctor my urine is hot, hotter than I'd ever take…

Customer Question
I told my doctor...

I told my doctor my urine is hot, hotter than I'd ever take a shower. I had a UTI but tests now say negative. I also have that cringing experience upon urinating. It's concerning so why?

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

Sometimes no color; other times like lemonade.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bad fall, broken femur, hip, rods put in; numbness in inner buttock.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Have you been told you have interstitial cystitis?

Awake again. Many years ago , many visits with urologist.