Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I've suffered from a penile injury a years ago and have left…

Customer Question
I've suffered from a...

I've suffered from a penile injury a years ago and have left it untreated

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No sickness symptoms but I can't have a complete 100% erection it gets kind of hard but not fully and when I urinate there's droplets left

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I believe not is it too late to have this treated?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
Also, I can still ejaculate fine. Would i still be able to have a baby in this situation?
3/25/2018
Urologist: Ross, Urologist replied 3 months ago
Ross
Ross, Urologist

hello Dr Ross im a urologist i will try to help.

what was the nature of your injury that will allow me to answer your question. if you can ejaculate and there was nio injury to your testicle you should be able to father children if your sperm count it good

Hi I was hit in my penis with a baseball directly from the front around 2 years ago. It hit the part where my penis connects to the rest of the body where I think the damage is. There was no blood in my urine or severe pain after a few days and I was too embarrassed and scared to see the doctor about it. I have only been able to achieve a 70% erection since this injury. Is it too late to cure this??

do you have any curvature with erections, it should come back you may have bruised the nerve it is a peripheral nerve so they can regenerate low dose Viagra might help till it recovers. at 2 years it probably is recovered so try the Viagra that should fix things, vitamin L-arginine can help taken daily

bot***** *****ne with some supplements l arginine Viagra can help return to normal, no surgical treatment unluckily since would be microsurgery no proven benefit , i hope that helped ratings appreciated thank you