Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

CAN ANTS CRAWL UP MY ANNUS & SURVIVE. MY URINE IS YELLOW…

Customer Question
CAN ANTS CRAWL UP...

CAN ANTS CRAWL UP MY ANNUS & SURVIVE

Doctor's Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?

MY URINE IS YELLOW ,BUT I GET A FEELING OF THEM IN MY RECTUM & A BURNING SENSATION

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

ABOUT 2 MONTHS & YES IT IS A BURNING SENSATION I FEEL WHEN I LYE ON MY BACK

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NOT NOW EXPECT IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I LYE DOWN

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
3/23/2018
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Just to confirm; do you have burning sensation in anus when you lie down?

Is there burning in anus when you pass bowel motion?