Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Am married for almost two years now without any child

Customer Question
because am having zero sperm...
Am married for almost two years now without any child because am having zero sperm count caused by varicocele in my scrotum. If at all that the problem will be solved, how possible will it be for me to have a biological child and how long will that take me to build up sperm cells?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Urology
3/21/2018
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 3 months ago

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you have to be assessed by an infertility clinic in the USA or Europe.

there are ways to harvest sperm from your testicle and perform artificial fertilization of an egg and implantation of the egg in a mother for a biological child for you to have.

but this can cost money to undergo these procedures.

What is the best solution to varicocele in the scrotum ?

varicocele in the scrotum can be drained by an ultrasound guided needed into the scrotum

but most likely you will need more testing to find out why you are not making sperm in your semen.