Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Vibrating in the penis and very very little discharge every…

Customer Question
Vibrating in the penis...

Vibrating in the penis and very very little discharge every now and then

Doctor's Assistant: When did the discharge begin? Have you used any medication for it?

Yesterday discharge and vibration off and on for a week or 2

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen an OB/GYN about the discharge?

No medication and ive had this problem before got checked and no std.. but it happend with u got the flu and lacked fluids lots if discharge

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Urology
3/21/2018
Urologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist replied 1 month ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

If you have history of unsafe sex, you would need a STD screening.

If there is no unsafe sex history, this is likely to be prostatitis which in non STD infection of the prostate, which can cause vibration of the penis and discharge.

To confirm the diagnosis, following are helpful;

1) A digital rectal exam by doctor would elicit tenderness on prostate.

2) A urine culture

3) Semen culture

4) Culture of prostate fluid after prostate massage expressed from penis.

The culture tests not only confirms the infection and causative organisms but also tells about the most efficacious antibiotic to treat it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist