Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Arun, I am sorry to write you allot of questions but

Dear Dr. Arun, Hello again. I...
Dear Dr. Arun,
Hello again. I am sorry to write you allot of questions but seriously i feel and confident while talking to you. I would like to share an observation with you and seeking an advice.If you remember by penus was bend on left side while sleeping and i heard a cracking sound around 30 days ago after that i lost erection and local doc said there is ligament that is slightly moved to left side.I have already discussed this issue with you in previous questions and you guide me that as i am getting erection while sleep so all is ok and within few days i will be able to get erection at normal time.Now today i have tried erection and got 3 time erection that stays like normal time.But what i observe that base part of penus was erected like normal and then head part of penus take a bit more time around 1 min to come in normal erection.Also in another try full penus was erected but one particular part at the end of penus head left side got erected quite late.It was not heaping before in my whole life. Also i am feeling noticeable pain on left side of penus after erection there is no pain during erection but after.Please guide me the best measures to take?Thanks in Advance
3/21/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello and welcome.

The healing is a graduall phenomenon and takes some time.

Firstly, I can assure you that this will heal completely. Though it may take 3-4 weeks.

Secondly, more you worry or observe penis and erection minutely, this would be affected. Anxiety is the biggest culprit to affect the erection and can delay healing.

Anxiety affects the autonomic nervous system and thus may slow the healing process. Relaxation is key here.

Thanks for doctor I understand completely I will try be relax and will not try erection. Thanks will keep u updated.

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please relax.

There is nothing worrisome.

Everything would be alright.

A positive rating would be appreciated.