Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Can you affect the development of puberty by popping penis.

Can you affect the...

Can you affect the development of puberty by popping penis

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

When i was teenager i would pop my suspensory ligament just to do it..would It affect my penis growth

3/20/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, it does not affect growth or length of the penis so this is never reported or considered a risk for decreased penis growth.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

you have thank you

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor